In addition to Operational and Financial Leases, URALCO also offers Short Leases. A Short Lease is a flexible lease type allowing you to lease a new car for one year, with the option to renew the lease every six months after that.
The advantages of a Short Lease are:
- No unforeseen costs
- No residual value risk
- 24/7 mobility guaranteed
- High-quality, personalized service
- No need for provisions on your balance sheet
- Outsourcing of your investment, vehicle management, and administration
- Fixed monthly sum, ideal for budgeting purposes
- A new lease vehicle for 1 year
- Cancel or renew for six months.
URALCO’s Short Lease includes:
- Full WA Casco (All-risk) insurance with just NAf. 500 deductible per damage
- Road tax
- Maintenance and service
- Tires and parts (normal use and wear and tear)
- Substitute transportation during service and repairs
- 24/7 roadside assistance
- A freshly washed car after each repair/service
- Maximum 20,000 km (12,400 mi) per year (higher max possible on request)
- High-quality, personal service.
Looking for more flexibility? Make sure to check out our Second Lease option.
Lease conditions differ for each situation and lease type. Our account managers will gladly explain these to you.